Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day - to me, my mom, my mother-in-law and Meme!!!!

We started our day by attending church, after a few pictures of course:)

I had picked up a casserole from Strossner's Bakery yesterday so I wouldn't have to worry about cooking lunch on Mother's Day!:)

We did host dinner at our house and had M's family over for a cookout(we missed having my mom there!)!

It was great to see everyone and enjoy a low-key evening!!

The 2 blessings that call me "Mommy"!
I sure do love these crazies!!

My loot:)


I bought flowers for myself !  HAHA!!!

I think I should buy them more often - or maybe a
certain someone to whom I'm married should! ;)

C, Meme and S

S entertained everyone by reading them books!  I tell ya, she is
getting really good!!

S and Sweet Jackson

This is the first time I think C has ever held a baby!  He
LOVED it!

The 3 first cousins!

No comments: