Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gigi Visits - Dance Pictures, Park and Ice Cream

Gigi came to town for a couple of days and was immediately put to work getting S's hair and make-up done for her recital pictures!



While I stayed in the car with a sleeping, slightly-under-the-weather little boy and read/finished my book, Gigi was able to get lots of pictures inside the studio!  I did wake C up and take him in with me for the last 15 minutes because I didn't want to miss out on all the cuteness!!!








The next day, while S was at school, Gigi and I took C down to Greer City Park to ride his bike, play on the playground and check out the fountains and swings!  I think he loved having all that attention focused solely on him!



We then went and got S from school and surprised the kids with ice cream!!:)  S had had field day at school and was hot and sweaty, so I know she was especially glad for a cold treat!


No comments: