Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy 6.5 Baby Girl!!

Today my little princess turned SIX AND A HALF!!!!!

 What in the world!?!?

 I spent the day at S's school having lunch with her and stuffing eggs for their class egg hunt:) As I do EVERY TIME, I brought her Chicken Minis from Chick-fil-A and as she is EVERY TIME, she was so excited!!

After dinner, we celebrated with cupcakes and even though we do not typically do gifts for half birthdays, it just worked out that I had my ultra-talented friend, Amanda, make an Elsa(from the Frozen movie) made for her and got it yesterday!  To say she was excited in an understatement!!!!!

I also did her measurement on her growth chart.  She is up to 46":) I didn't weigh her, but I think she is still hovering right under 40lb.  My little petite pixie!!

A few things she is into lately:

  • loves to dance - and has really made a lot of improvement this year in both ballet and tap;
  • Frozen movie!!!  She sings it constantly and quotes the movie in every day conversation;
  • insists on picking out her crazy outfits every day;
  • is a social butterfly;
  • is a great reader and enjoys reading even when she's not having to - she is my child afterall, ha!;
  • loves to perform.
She keeps us on our toes and entertains us to no end!  She makes us crazy and so happy all at the same time!  She is full of life and loves to laugh, sing, dance and just enjoys each day to its absolute fullest!  I pray and hope that she will always be this joyful!!!!


Birthday Girl at school - it was "hat day" today!
After I helped at S's school, I took her with me when I left
and we picked C up together:)





No comments: