Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fool's Day

Ain't no foolin'!!

I do not like April Fool's Day, at all!

But, I do have pictures from today so here we go...

I got S out of school early for a 2nd opinion from another orthodontist and she went with me to pick C of from school!  She was so excited for an early dismissal, where they call her name over the loud speaker!  When I told her this morning before school, she could hardly contain herself!  I didn't, however, tell her what time I was coming so she wouldn't be bugging her teachers with "Is is 1 o'clock yet?  I'm getting an early dismissal!"  I think her teachers will thank me!

We had a little time to play on the playground at C's school before heading to the orthodontist!  Both kids had a ball and I got to catch my breath before having to corral them at the doctor's office!

They did great at the appointment, and I liked this doctor and his plan of action more than the other so we will be seeing him in about 4 months to get the process started!  Yikes!!




No comments: