Friday, April 19, 2013

Trike-A-Thon

S had a Trike-A-Thon at school this morning! She has been riding her bike like crazy the past couple of months to practice for the event!! She had a ball!:)

We were concerned about the weather not cooperating, but there was a "plan B" put into place and the kids rode under the covered area at school while it rained! It worked out perfectly!!

I had planned to volunteer to help and be there for the entire thing, but we had to have C's nose set this morning at the hospital(they had to essentially re-break it and put him under in order to pop it back into place....blah!! So, I warned S over and over and over again that she needed to be super careful while she was riding because I wasn't sure if I could handle any more broken bones this week:)

I made it for almost the whole time that her class rode and was so thankful to be there! It worked out perfectly since C fell asleep and slept through the entire thing so I could put 100% focus and attention on my little bike rider!







No comments: