Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thankful for Friends

This past Wednesday, M's uncle went to be with Jesus.  It's been a rough week!

A light amidst all the sadness was that I was shown once again that I have awesome friends!  We had dinners with family both Wednesday and Thursday nights and the kids came with us.  Friday night was the visitation, and the kids got the joy of having a babysitter for the 2nd time in their lives:)  And, Saturday, I had some amazing friends that were willing to help watch the kids during the funeral.  They are saints, I tell ya! 

Melissa, Ben and Mark were rock stars and kept C for us!  Melissa was brave and made homemade doughnuts with the little guys!  She is just awesome!!!!

Camille, Carter and Blaire allowed S to come play at their house for a bit and then Camille took the older girls to a birthday party for a school friend!  How wonderful for S to still be able to go to her friend's party and get to hang out with all her girl friends from school!

I am so so very thankful for the friends that I have!  I love them dearly(and not only when they watch my babies for me!)!!




1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Yum! Homemade donut...how did they turn out?