Tuesday, August 30, 2011

America's Favorite Pasttime

Tonight my beautiful princess and I had a girls' night out! Oh how much fun we had!!! First we took a picnic to Falls Park and sat watching the ducks and painting toe nails:) Then, we headed to the last regular season game for the Greenville Drive baseball team. I LOVE watching baseball! I grew up going to Braves games (even in the 80s before they were good!) and played softball year round for many many years. I absolutely love everything about it! These days I don't get to go to games nearly as much as I'd like to, but it was something I wanted to do this summer so I took my best girl and off we went! We really did have a good time and she enjoyed the game for a little while anyway. It was kids' night and we got free hot dog, chips and a drink and they were walking around giving baseballs signed by some of the players to the kids. She was thrilled!! Before leaving, she lasted about 5 innings, we stopped and played on the playground they have at the field. She was so good and we had such a special time together just the two of us:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless....Precious....

W and Js mommy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT YOU TOOK HER TO A BASEBALL GAME! OHHH I love that Stella girl!