Thursday, August 18, 2011

Riverbanks Zoo

Today we went to Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia! What an awesome zoo! This is the first time me or the kids have been there and it did not disappoint. It was huge but there were not many people there so it was very navigable. And, Amanda and Darcy were with us and have been there before so they were able to show us the way. I didn't even have to think about which way we were going or if we'd seen everything! It was fabulous! My favorites were the penguins because they were right there and so active since it was feeding time and the giraffes since we were able to feed them and they had a sweet little baby one there! I asked S what her favorite part was and she said the playground. Really!?!? As if we don't have those right here less than 5 minutes from the house! Oh well! I know she had fun and so did I. I think C-man was into it until he got too tired and was just ready to go. We'll have to go back sometime and maybe we'll be able to see the gardens then too!







No comments: