Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary - 7 Years

Today we celebrated our 7th anniversary! It is hard to believe that 7 years ago today we said "I do" and now look at where we are! Awesome!!

Because we just got back from the beach, this was our day to get the house back in order and recuperate. Our gifts to each other revolved around our dinner - ha! I wanted to cook a yummy dinner that I found recipes for on Pinterest since I love to cook and just don't get to do it as much as I'd like because two kids are usually orbiting around my feet as I get meals together. So, while I was cooking, M took the kids over to see Meme for a bit to give me some quiet. I was just finishing when they got home and we sat down to cinnamon roll pancakes (so sinful!), eggs-in-a-whole the healthy way and some fruit. It was delicious!

A very low key, but good anniversary:)



No comments: