Saturday, August 20, 2011

Girl Time Art

Last night we had a much needed girls' night out! We went downtown Greenville to an art studio where they teach you how to paint a particular picture. Thanks to a Living Social deal we got a great price on our outing! I am by no means an artist and I am not thrilled with the way my picture turned out. I am, however, glad that we went on a night that a simple picture was the subject and not something too complicated! I can only imagine what that would have turned out looking like! I think we will go back again and maybe do a Christmas picture. These two girls are much more artistic than I am and had beautiful pictures they plan to hang in their houses. But, for me, mine will most likely remain in my closet out of sight! HA! Maybe the Christmas one will be wall worthy!




No comments: