Monday, December 27, 2010

SNOW!!!!

It SNOWED!!

M and I were so super excited that it snowed! S was too! She woke up Sunday morning and the first thing out of her mouth from her room was "It's 7. Can I play in the snow now?" Most definitely sweet girl! First, though, we had to get everyone fed and dressed. Whew!! So many layers for all of us that at 10am we were FINALLY walking out the door. We were going to leave C with M's mom and take S up to the mountains where they got about 6" of snow so we could do some fun sledding. But, naturally, I needed some pics of C in the sled before we left. So, I got him all dressed in his coat and gloves and put him down so that I could get his bottle made and my coat on. In a matter of only about 5 minutes, this is what I turn around to find. He reminds me of the kid from A Christmas Story (his arms were sticking straight out even though you can't really tell from this picture!):)


Hmm... obviously he was not so much interested in getting his picture made in the snow but he sure was warm and cozy in his get up:) I was determined, though, to get a picture since I did go through all the trouble of getting him dressed!



Okay, enough torture for the little guy. We were off!! Our first stop was at Landrum High School in Landrum, SC. Fun, but we still wanted MORE snow! Next stop, an Equestrian Community in Polk County, NC. Ahhh!! Now this was perfect! We all had SO. MUCH. FUN!!



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Sleeping in the sled, that is so a picture I would take too. He's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Once in a lifetime shot!!

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun caroline! Glad y'all got to go sledding. And little C is too cute sleeping in his gear :)

W and Js mommy said...

Love the sleeping in the sled pic! HA

Double Dees in SC said...

I totally see Ralphie in the picture with the arms out....it was Ralphie, right? So funny.