Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa, Santa, Santa

Our Sunday School class had its annual Christmas party for the kids last night. This has to be one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time. We have pizza, lots of desserts (I ate so many that I had a stomach ache all night!) and concludes with a visit from Santa bearing gifts for all the kids! To say this is a calm, laid back experience couldn't be farther from the truth! The kids ran and ran and ran and ran around the room and loved every minute of it. The very last thing I told S before we left the house to go was "No running tonight. There will be too many people and someone will get hurt." Why do I even bother?!?!? There were a lot of people and some kids did get hurt, but oh well, she RAN! Awesome night with an awesome class!!!






1 comment:

GiGi said...

Great picture of you at the end ...I love S's outfit..