Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas in Atlanta

We spend the Christmas holiday festivities with M's side of the family. But, at some point around Christmas we go to Atlanta to visit with my family. This year we ended up going a little earlier than usual, but doing so allowed us to spend 5 days there. M wasn't able to take that much time off of work so I packed up the kids and off we went(my first trip with the two of them by myself)! It was wonderful to spend so much time and get to see my parents and even an appearance by Uncle Bobby! We went to story time at a local toy store, rode Priscilla the Pink Pig at Lenox, took both kids to their first play, saw Cousin Jack and spent a lot of time watching as S entertained us thoroughly! S and C were both really good while we were there and for that I am sooooo thankful!! We had a great Christmas in Atlanta:)








1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad the kiddos were good for you! S totally pulls off the mink coat with style.