Sunday, December 4, 2016

Kesler Family Christmas

Last year we started what is going to be an annual occasion of getting the Kesler side of the family together!  My cousin was in charge last year, this year was my turn and my brother will be next year!  And then keep rotating like that!

I'm so thankful that we've started doing this because we really haven't had anything for this group since I was younger and we'd meet at Hilton Head for a week each year!

Since we've moved to this house, I've collected a few Christmas decorations, but I was forced to get it all "done" this year which was a lot of work!  The cooking itself was the easiest part of the entire prep part!  But, next time I host - in 3 years! - I think it will be much more manageable!!

We had lots of fun family time and nobody was ready for it to end!  Til next year!!






No comments: