Thursday, May 5, 2016

Dance Recital Pictures

This week has been picture week at the studio!  I am not a huge fan of picture week because it takes a lot of time and work to get the girls put together.  I even skipped picture day last year(gasp!!)!!  But, I was quite impressed with the girls this year!  There is definitely a level of maturity that has not been there before and they were pretty much self-sufficient to get themselves ready!

On Tuesday it was ballet picture day.  I had to get the kids out of school early so that I could get S home and get her hair and make-up done before we arrived at the studio.  I'm glad that I did because it made the afternoon a lot less hectic.  She looked beautiful, as always:)



Thursday was jazz picture day!  We are able to go home on Thursdays before heading to the studio, which was nice to not have to get them early, but she still had a ballet class before her pictures and I had to re-do her hair a bit before jazz!  Always something:)



No comments: