Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Soccer!!

We had S's first ever team sport practice tonight!  She is playing soccer through the YMCA and the coach is the dad of one of her best friends from church and there are 5 other kids on the team that are also from church!  It's a great setup!  She has friends on her team, and we have friends on the sidelines:)  But, ugh, C-man on the sidelines is not fun!  He wants to play so badly and I didn't bring any food or toys or a ball or a chair to sit in or anything for him - nothing!  I'm such an amateur!!  Next week I will be much better prepared to entertain him:)

S had a wonderful first practice and actually did really, really well!  She completely surprised and impressed me!  And she loved it which is most important:)  She got sweaty, dirty, played hard and came away smiling!

I hope that she enjoys sports as much as I did growing up!!!





No comments: