Monday, August 19, 2013

Dance is Back

This afternoon S had her first dance class of the new year!  She was excited to be back but I think a bit exhausted from all the go-go-go we've been doing(It will be a rude awakening for her starting next week when she is in school all day and then has to come straight to dance for 1.5 hours afterwards!)!

I tried to get a cute, dance-ish picture with a pointed toe or something, but she wasn't having it, we were late, and it was absolutely insane the number of people at the studio!!  So I just took what I could get!

She will be in Beginning Ballet II(BBII) and also tap.  There are two different tap classes and because she took tap at this studio last year, she and the 4 other girls that were in her class last year are being bumped up into the older tap class.  Not sure how I feel about this, or how she feels about it!  She looked completely overwhelmed by everything when I picked her up!  Hopefully everything will work itself out and be smoother and we'll all know what is going on better over the next few weeks!!

While she was at dance, C and I headed to the park for a good run(stroller ride for the boy) and some playground time!  C was super excited about his stroller ride even if he looks a bit big for the stroller!  He does talk more now, so I was having to push this huge stroller/kid combo up the hills and attempt to talk to him at the same time!  Whew!!  When I had finished what I had planned to run, I asked if he was ready to go to the playground.  He told me that he wanted to keep going in the stroller - almost like having a personal trainer:)  I did walk now instead of run!  He's a great workout partner - ha!!  We walked for a bit longer and then played on the playground before going to get S!

I think C is really going to miss his Sissy, because even in just the short time she was at dance, he asked about her at least 10 times and wanted to go get her!  When we got there and her class was over, he ran into her room and wrapped his arms around her!  I love them!!!



No comments: