Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting Adjusted

We are starting to adjust to our new school schedule!

I haven't taken a bunch of pictures and nothing too exciting has happened, so I'll just go with short captions for this post!
Who knew a Cozy Coupe Car could be so entertaining?!?!

It's much easier to have just 1 kid with me when I get my oil changed!

They insist on checking the mail with me everyday!

1st day of gymnastics - he LOVED it! (pictures are blurry because I took them through
the viewing glass)



After S's fall at school, I decided I should probably get the kids new shoes
that actually had some tread on the bottom!  They both wear the same size now!!!
HAHA!!  Size 10 for both of them:)
She told me she was going to do some outside chores and first on the list
was sweeping all the mulch off the driveway!

C had a play date at the park with a friend and we ended up running into
a couple of friends that were there as well!



When C is either tired or really enjoying what he is eating/doing(which I believe is a bit
of both in this picture), he twirls his hair!!!  All the time!!

Other notes:
1.  I am taking a break from Facebook.
2.  I have put 800 MILES on my car in ONE WEEK!!
3.  I am going to be the room mom for S's class:)  Kinda nervous about this one, but definitely excited to be involved as much as I can!
4.  We met our new neighbors and they seem great!  They have a boy in Kindergarten and a girl in 4th grade.  All the kids on the street were out playing tonight, running from one house to another - 8 of them!  And they all got along great... so far!
5.  C started speech back up after taking a break for the summer and I love his new therapist.  I think he likes her too because he did a great job!  For now he is getting a one on one session(although there can be up to 3 kids in a session at one time) for 30 minutes.  The therapist no longer comes to the house but we go to a child development center in town.  For this I am grateful!  I sat in with him for the 1st session, but will not be in the room from now on!

The only thing left to start now is C's school!!!  Then we will be on our regular, fall schedule for the year!:)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Goodness, y'all have been busy! Hope you've made some Starbucks pit stops amidst all that driving. Love that S took initiative with the chores. And you will rock the room mom thing!

Amy and Michael said...

Glad C likes his new speech therapist. Can't wait to see all he learns with gymnastics.