Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I was tagged by Magner's Random Ramblings for this "random meme." Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I studied abroad in Australia for 3 months my junior year of college at Bond University! I want to go back SO badly, however, my husband doesn't believe that there is anything better than his hometown - I know he would LOVE it! It was absolutely amazing:)

2. I enjoy cooking and wish I had more time to be creative with it.

3. My absolute favorite thing to do is to go for a walk w/ my dog! The best time to go is on Sunday mornings before church in the warmer months.

4. We are having a baby in October and neither of us know ANYTHING about kids:) One way to find out!!

5. My favorite foods are pizza and Ice Cream (an evening downtown at Barley's and then Spill the Beans is an ideal date for me!!).

6. M and I knew each other only 9 months before he asked my dad if he could marry me - I made him wait until we'd known each other a year before he could ask me:)

7. In college I was a member of the water ski team and the crew team.

I don't have anybody left to tag - so I guess it ends here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

want to go on a date with me to barleys and spill the beans??? sounds pretty good to me!
PS LOVE THE CHAIRS

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you skied!! That was the hardest thing of me last summer when I was pregnant. Visiting the parents and having to just watch everyone else ski while I just hung out in the boat. Maybe next summer you can come visit us in Charlotte and show the new little one Mommy's skills!!!
Rebecca D.

Caroline said...

It's a date, Beth!! Anytime:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline- I know this is random but i found your blog through my sister in law, Beth's, blog. I think I met you right before I moved overseas. I also studied in Australia- in Brisbane for 5 months! We went to the Gold Coast often. I would go back in a heartbeat. I would live there if it wasn't so far away from my family. Anyhow...its nice to meet someone else who has lived there and loved it!
-kelley c

Caroline said...

Kelly, I would live there too! It was the most laid-back, beautiful place I've ever been (not that I've been TOO many places, but still!). But, it is a long way from family:)