Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wedding Shower - Tyler & Marsha

Michael's best guy friend (of course, I'm his BEST friend!!) and business partner, Tyler, is getting married in June. We threw a shower for him and his fiance a couple weeks ago. My mom came up from Atlanta and helped me set everything up (THANK GOODNESS!!! I never could have done it myself!). We put so much time and thought into everything. These pictures really don't do it justice, but my mom is a fabulous event planner, although that is not her occupation! I am trying to convince her to move to Greenville and do that! Don't know if her and Dad are going to go for it, but it's worth a shot:)




3 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

How FUN! Looks like you and your mom did a great job with the party. I love the outdoor setting an the fabulous cake!

Shelby said...

speaking of fabulous cake, where did you get it? Yes, everything looked great!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the cake too - although it had a little too much icing for me when I actually ate it but I guess w/ that much design on it, there's not much choice! Mom brought it from her "cake lady" in Atlanta:)