Monday, May 21, 2007

Got it!

Yay! We got our nursery furniture this weekend:) It is just thrown in the room right now, but here are pictures so you can at least see what it looks like. It is used, but only 2 years old and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying new!! I really like it and can't wait to get the room painted and decorated! We had to move everything out of this room and combine it with the stuff we had in our "storage/junk room". We ended getting rid of quite a bit. It is amazing how someone so small can make you feel like you just outgrew your house!




5 comments:

Shelby said...

it's beautiful furniture and yes, something so very small does take over the entire place!!!

Annie said...

Love the furniture. :)
Yes,it is amazing how much room they take. I was pregnant when we built our house. I remember walking through the model when we were choosing the floor plan. We talked about buying the bigger model, but I wanted more upgrades like hardwoods, 9ft ceilings, and other stuff. We couldn't do both. (Charleston is NOT a cheap place to live) Anyway, I remember saying, "There is no way we would need all that room anyway, let's do the middle size plan with more upgrades." HA! I wish everyday we had that extra 300 square feet and a playroom. Hannah's stuff is everywhere!!! Okay, now I am rambling, and this isn't even my blog. Sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

Same story here......We looked at the house across the street and it has a bonus room and I thougth Why would we need that..DUH ......because there is never enough room for all the tractors...and dinosaurs! STUPID on our part.....
Love the furniture! Can't wait to see a baby in that crib

Anonymous said...

YAY!! SOO fun! Where did you get the furniture!?! I can't wait to find out what it is!!

KLee said...

Furniture is so fun! It makes the reality of a sweet little one sleeping in your home so much more real! I can't wait to meet your precious!