Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after what seemed like the longest wait ever, we found out today that we are going to have a little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looked good and was measuring on track at the appointment - praise God!

It seems crazy, but I've always thought that I would have all boys! But, in the last few weeks I started second guessing myself, and thought that this would be a girl! I had a dream that it was a girl and my cousin emailed me this morning and told me she had also had a dream that it was a girl! I was convinced that I was going to have a daughter. I am SO excited and can't wait to do the decorating and pick out all the cute little girl clothes! I'm already checking things out on the internet(I'm addicted)! Michael is really cute about it too, he's excited - but worried about the dent spoiling a little girl is going to put in his wallet..hehe:)

Oh, but the worries.... what if she is a girly-girl (which I was NOT) or wants to be a cheerleader (AHHH!!!... which I was NOT)... and think of all the fun mother-daughter fights... wow, this is going to be an adventure!

But, I know the good will far outweigh the bad - plus, I have great friends who have girls that will be a couple years ahead of mine at all times, so I can be somewhat prepared!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo-hooooo! That is TOO exciting! It is so fun knowing she will be a girl so we can start preparing! Luke says he wants her digits! Hee-hee! She will have to come to Charlotte and we will teach her to water ski! I love her already! Rebecca D.

Shelby said...

Congrats! I was hoping it was a BOY, as almost all of my friends (including Gini and including friends I grew up with) have GIRLS!! Stone needs some more guy friends! Anyway, I'm excited for you and I know you guys will love and adore her, no matter if she is girly-girly or not! Let the pink-parade begin!! HA!! Oh, do you have a NAME?????

Anonymous said...

Well I am so excited! Better watch out cause this little girl is going to be GORGEOUS! .........Loving you
Beth

It's a Mom Thing said...

YEA, YEA, YEA!!! That new nursery furniture is going to look darling with a girly pattern!

Annie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! When we found out we were having a girl, the first thing Brian said was, "Ohhhh, I am in so much trouble, and I am going to have to make A LOT of money."
Being a mom to a little girl is great and challenging. Sometimes I remind myself that I am raising a future mommy. That's crazy!
If you ever need a shopping buddy, let me know. I can do some major damage shopping for little girls' clothes. :) You can also call me for any girly-girl questions. I was a girly-girl and I have created a little, prissy monster. haha