Thursday, May 10, 2007

This Morning

It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL outside this morning!!!! I could have sat out on my front porch in the rocking chair for hours (but, of course, work got in the way). For those who don't know, and I don't think many do, I eat breakfast outside every weekday - even when it is absolutely freezing in the winter! I have to let my sweet pup out and don't want her running off but don't have time to eat breakfast inside and then also go outside and let her out. So, this is the only way I can get everything done in the morning before leaving the house. But, some days, like today, it is TOTALLY worth it!!!!!!!!!!!! It was about 6am and the sun was just getting ready to come over the hill in front of our house, there was dew on the ground, the birds were chirping and the roosters were crowing - I loved it! I thoroughly enjoy sleeping in when I can, but if I did that all the time, I would never get to enjoy what a spring morning can be like! I can't think of a better way to start a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many mornings that I sit and watch the sun rise from the kitchen table....sorry not going outside...but its just beautiful...I'm up with you....that is my time...BETH TIME....while all is quiet and still I can thank GOD for all the blessings in my life...before they wake up...hahahahaha