Thursday, April 30, 2020

April Pictures

S got sick with fever, chills, bodyaches, headaches and just
generally not feeling well!  Because of all the COVID stuff
going on, this is our pediatrician appointment - outside and in
our car!  I actually prefer it this way!


While S has been home sick, M took C shooting one day!
Check out that arsenal!
I keep this so that I  know when I give medicine and can
give the next dose - but it also shows how sick she was and
more importantly how she started to slowly improve
over the last three days which we would show her and point
out to her to keep from getting too discouraged!
They managed to get ALL of the sticks on and were so proud!
I can't believe he let S do this to his hair! It's getting so very long!

One very clear night you could see the moon(left) and Venus(right) so
clearly - if only my camera took a clear picture!

No comments: