Friday, August 26, 2016

Adjusting to School

This one LOVES to help in the kitchen... and he has made a
habit of not wearing shirts around the house!  All boy!
They've been playing this card game every day after school!
NO IDEA what it is or how you play, and quite honestly I think
S makes up her own new rules each time;)

S's favorite teacher from kindergarten who is now a substitute
at her school and the school principal both have new puppies from
the same litter and bring them to school and carry them around.  S
came down one morning with her own puppy that she carried around
all day just like they do at school!
Both kids have been loving to play board games lately!
I need to get some more!

Now that the sun is coming up a bit later and I am up a LOT
early than during the summer, I'm reaping the benefits of
watching beautiful sunrises:)

C's been needing some "boy time" with kids his age, so I set
up for a friend to come over and play and then S was at the kid's
house playing with his sister.  All was well until the neighbor
girl showed up and things went downhill really fast!  I just
can't win!!

And, after all that, I rewarded myself with a class of vino!
Ahhh... well deserved:)

And, to cap off our second week of school... strep!!

No comments: