Tuesday, August 16, 2016

First Day of School

This morning both kids headed off to their first day of school!  They were both super excited not only to get back to school and see their friends, but we've also joined a carpool this year and I got to drive the first "shift" this morning!  I had intentions of walking them in, but by the time we got to school, sat in traffic and finally made our way to the front, I decided that it was just easier to send them in without me walking them in!  Last minute decision didn't leave time to be sad about the fact that they've now grown out of me walking them in on the first day of school(although truth be known, S was looking forward to me walking them in and C was begging me not to! LOL!)!

Last night I went through my annual list of favorites with them!

Here are S's "Favorites" answers:
TV show - Austin and Ally
Food - Alfredo
Best friend - Shelby Kate and Goldie
Candy - Kit Kat
Color - Pink
Book - Serafina books
Activity - Reading
Wants to be - Farmer





Here are C's "Favorites" answers:
TV show - Donald Duck
Food - Cotton Candy
Best friend - Maxwell
Candy - Baby Bottle Pops
Color - Red and Black(he's on a UGA kick right now!)
Book - Donald Duck, and I'm going to throw in No David books too
Activity - Going to Chuck E Cheese
Wants to be - Policeman or in the army

Always the crazy one!





Our carpool friends!! (Goldie, Ellie and Shelby Kate)
C managed okay the first ride of being the lone boy of the group!

No comments: