Friday, October 23, 2015

Denver Downs Field Trip

Today I was able to go on a field trip to Denver Downs with S's class!  It was so much fun!!! And, just to throw this out there, I HATE riding the bus(makes me motion sick!) and this was a field trip that I was able to meet them there, driving in the quiet of my car, drinking my coffee!  Lovely!!  The kids were all so well behaved and we listened to the old men talk about the war stuff so that this trip was considered educational, ate lunch, did the hay loft rope swing(I did it too - amazing how much harder it is to hold myself up now than it use to be!), hay ride, picked out pumpkins, jumped on the trampoline pillow thing(I did this as well, and again, just not what I use to be!), saw the cutest baby pigs and baby goats and lots of other fun stuff.  We were not able to do the corn maze(not enough time) or the zipline(they didn't have an employee to help with it) so we are hoping to go back again another time with M and C and do that stuff!!!






One of S's awesome teachers!



S's other awesome(and pregnant) teacher!


No comments: