Friday, July 10, 2015

Tyger River Park

Maybe a month or so ago I had seen something on Facebook about a park I'd never heard of before.  But, since then, I completely forgot about it until I saw a friend's blog post about when they went last week!  We had some time today, so we tried it out!  It did NOT disappoint!  Even with a huge softball tournament taking place on every single ball field, there was enough parking and it didn't feel overwhelmingly crowded!  The kids had a blast and probably could have stayed there all afternoon, but I had to get back so I promised them we'd come back again soon and also give them a chance to play on what looked to be a really great playground as well!  I love finding new fun places!!!

*I got to use my new camera and play around with some of the settings, so this is your warning now for picture overload!!!:)
















1 comment:

Chelle said...

Very nice pictures....looks like that lens was a good buy. :)