Saturday, December 6, 2014

First Basketball Game

Today was the guys' first basketball game!!

It was so much fun to watch!!!!!  I'm not sure if I laughed more or cheered more, but I definitely enjoyed myself:)

C did a great job!!!  He was aggressive and ran after the ball, played defense, and even got to shoot the ball during the game!  

I can't wait to see how much he learns this season - seeing as how they have 14 WEEKS of games, he's bound to come away learning something!!

Go Lions!!!

Dribbling during warm-ups

"Mommm... really!?!?  Enough with the camera
already!  Get off the court!!"

Shooting during warm-ups.

He was so proud of his jersey!!

His biggest fan - well, other than his momma of course!

More shooting during warm-ups.

Getting ready to pray before the game.

He's on the far side running down the court.

Bottom right, running again!

He shoots!!!  Go #20!!

No comments: