Thursday, December 25, 2014

Boy had to Leave

Boy the Elf had to leave last night, but we sure did have a great time with him this year!!  The kids adore him!  S loves to show him her dances, makes cards and notes for him and the both love to find him each morning!  I only forgot to move him one time, but I blame that on having the stomach bug!!  We used the excuse that he liked that spot so much, that he came back to it again:)

Undies on the stockings!

The countdown is on!!

OOPS!!!!  I came down from putting the kids to bed one night and
smelled something burning!  PSA - Elf on the Shelf is flammable!!
There were only a few days left before Christmas when it happened
so I was able to keep the injury hidden and the kids never knew about it!
But, I think it is safe to say we will be getting a new elf before next year...
and we also will not be setting him near any light fixtures!

Pooping.... buhahahaha!!

Boy left jammies for the kids to wear to bed Christmas Eve!

His final note to the kids and some chocolates to remember
him by!

1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Oh NO!!! So good that you saw it and found it. I am so sorry...poor boy!