Sunday, March 24, 2013

This Week

I LOVE my iPhone and Instagram!  I can take pictures wherever, whenever and that is precisely what I do!!!  So convenient!  Although I did even pull out the nice camera some this week just for kicks:)

1. S made a "friend" out of the stuff she found on the back deck one afternoon.
2. My 4Runner reached 100,000 miles.
3. C-man can put on his shoes and socks all by himself and is quite proud!
4-5. Coloring on the back deck.
6-7. Making cars and boats out of diaper boxes.
8. Racing cars down the ramp.
9. Running!
10-11. C and his buddy throwing rocks at the park while their sisters were at dance.
12. New home site???
13. S got a new car seat(pictures to come!) and the box made a great fort:)
14. We went to dinner on Saturday night and happened upon a gospel band playing.  The kids were in heaven and although they were the youngest there by probably 60 years, they begged and pleaded to go back next week!!
 














1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

How precious is that new cover picture! LOVE IT!!!