Saturday, March 9, 2013

Kid Birthday, Adult Birthday

We had two fun, fun birthdays today!!

The first one was for the kids and it was amazing:)  We spent the day outside grilling out, painting, feeding horses and goats, playing with baby chicks and taking rides on the zip line!  I mean, does it get any better than that!?!?!






Maybe.... if you are an adult!

We celebrated our friend's 40th birthday at Soby's(This is an amazing restaurant that I've always wanted to go to and they have, I found out, the best crab cakes I've ever had - and I've had a LOT of crab cakes!  I think I found my new favorite restaurant!!!) and were kid free!  It was a great time with good food and great friends!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my word. Soby's Crab Cakes hand-down my favorite meal in town! We always end up there when we have a chance for a nice dinner. Welcome to the addiction :)