Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fear

So the title of this post is a bit dramatic really, but I was reading a blog this morning and here is this person's first day of spring break thought:

"Where things get sketchy is where I found myself thinking around 11 a.m., "I don't think I will survive Spring break." And then I remembered Summer vacation looming, and a small part of my soul died."
Buhahaha!  So I'm not alone!!

Today is pretty much my first day of spring break too!!  S will not be in school again until Friday, April 12 and C won't be back until Wednesday, April 17.  That is mid-April and it is still March! 

Then there is summer vacation...

Oh, and just because I think it is pretty neat, after waiting at the end of our street for no less than 30 minutes at what should have been lunchtime(my kids may or may not have had an entire bag of Dum-Dums in lieu of lunch today!), we were able to drive on our newly paved road, and we were the very first ones to do it!  So cool:)




Oh, and yet one more thing!  This post is so random!  When I was at S's Easter party at school yesterday, C's class was out on the playground and I had to walk by it a couple times while hiding eggs and doing the egg hunt.  This is how I found him and a couple of his friends one time!  HAHA!!  They had all backed up and parked their cars and were just hanging out!  Cute:)

No comments: