Wednesday, March 6, 2013

K4 Field Trip - Zoo

Today S's class went to the zoo! 

Originally the weather was not looking very good for a field trip with forecasts of snow/rain, but it ended up being sunny but just a little windy and cold.  I'll take that over snow and rain any day!

I was so hesitant about letting S ride with another mom there since I was not a chaperon on this field trip.  But, I sucked it up, prayed a lot, and let her go with another mom that I know pretty well.  It all ended up being just fine and S loved being able to go with her friends!!

She came home telling me all that she had learned while she was there and I was quite impressed with how much she took in during the education segment of the field trip! 

I'm so thankful to have pictures from my friend that drove S to see a bit of all the fun that she had:)








No comments: