Thursday, March 8, 2012

Zoo

Today was our first trip to the zoo in 2012! It was beautiful weather and C and I had so much fun! I did feel a bit guilty about going while S was in school, but I got our family a membership for the year so there will be plenty of other visits to hang out with the animals! We got there a little early and met up with some friends and played at the park before going into the zoo. C loved playing on the "tractor" bouncy toy thing! Once in the zoo, C walked about half the time and I carried him the other half. I did bring a stroller with me just in case, but ended up using it to hold all of our junk instead of putting him in it. He enjoyed the freedom of walking and also the full attention of Mommy:) His favorite animals were the elephants and the giraffes! I don't think we made it out of the parking lot before he was zonked from exhaustion! We will be going back again very soon!!








No comments: