Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Downtown

As part of C's speech, his therapist wanted to have a hearing test done on him just to rule it out. I wasn't really worried about it since I know he hears everything(particularly at night when sleeping would be a much better alternative - rain, owl, dog barking, etc.!) and he did pass with flying colors!

Afterwards, I took the kids downtown to feed the ducks, which ended up being scary pigeons that scared the boy, so we tossed the rest of the bread into the river, so the ducks could eat it later(?) and they wanted to just walk around! Okay, whatever! It was beautiful and they had so much fun just rambling around! I love our downtown and really should go down there more often!

We came home and had dinner and I thought since we'd had so much fun earlier, that we should continue it with a trip to Brusters! The little baby scoops were SO CUTE with sprinkles and eyes! I just laughed when the girl handed them to me. Sad news, S is too tall for the free baby cups now and I have to pay $1:( Still not too bad to feed the kids each an ice cream with sprinkles(and eyes) for $1!!






No comments: