Monday, March 12, 2012

No Fun!

We had a bunch of stuff to get done today - the calendar was so full I didn't know if it was all going to happen or not! Well, none of it is going to happen because S woke up with the dreaded stomach bug:( C-man had yucky diapers Sat/Sun but I was hoping it was teeth related. Obviously not! Here we sit, inside, just hanging out. I can't even take C outside to play because M fertilized the grass this weekend... sad! Hoping, hoping, hoping that tomorrow everyone is better and that normal life can resume!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that everyone is under the weather but are they not the cutest little "sicklies" in the world?

Amy and Michael said...

Bless her heart. I hate that for her, and you and Michael. Hope everyone feels much better soon!

Amanda said...

Oh my word, that last picture is pitiful! Poor things (all of you!)