Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Dance Camp 2011

This week S has had her first experience with ballet! And oh what an experience it was!!:) She absolutely LOVED every minute of her dance class. Her teacher was amazing with the girls and had S entranced and paying attention and following instructions like I've never seen before! Every day all she would talk about was ballet this and ballet that and couldn't wait until the next day when she could go again. Today was the last day of camp and the parents were invited to come in to the studio and watch the girls perform the routine they had learned! I enjoyed it so so so much!! Even M was able to come watch his little ballerina:) She is already looking forward to her dance class that she will be taking starting in the fall. I am so glad she loves it so much and that she can take classes!!



















3 comments:

GiGi said...

I am glad that I am not having to pay each time that I watch this video for I would be broke!! My heart is melting...

Carrie Smart said...

She is so precious.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE!