Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fishy Fishy

We spent a lot of time at the pool while visiting my parents. On the first day we were there I took S by herself to the pool and she was able to go in without her floaties on since I didn't have to worry about C. And, wouldn't you know it, she learned to SWIM and DIVE! OH MY! It was so neat to see it finally click with her and she just did it! I still have to be in there with her for sure but she is on her way to being a fish:) HA!

On Sunday afternoon we had a mini cousin reunion at my aunt's pool! Oh what fun these kiddos had!! We missed their cousin Dylan but the rest were able to be there. Pretty cool for an impromptu "reunion"!







1 comment:

Double Dees in SC said...

Great action shot of S! After the Otter Creek incident, it just re-affirms to me that they need to learn to swim as early as possible....