Monday, July 25, 2011

The Rest of Our Trip to Atlanta

The rest of our trip to Atlanta revolved around the kids getting doted on all day! It was nice to have my parents love on them and give me some time to kick up my feet:) Mom and I went thrift store shopping and found a steal of a deal on a bike for S. We took it home, Dad and S lubed it up, and off she went! She is actually better at riding a real bike than she is her tricycle! I guess it is time to get one for her to keep at our house.

I also decided to drop C's morning bottle so that he is now down to only one bottle a day. We're getting there! He started taking more steps while there as well. I attribute this to having more carpet to walk on at my parents' house than we do at our house! He was consistantly taking 3-4 steps at a time. Won't be long now until he's off!









1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the baton! That was always the toy of choice at my grandmother's house. Glad you had a chance to kick up your feet!