Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a fun weekend of celebrating C's birthday, dinner w/ friends, church, a trip to Paris Mountain and pressure washing the house!

We actually spent the 4th at Paris Mountain and while we were there we did some "hiking" for letterboxes. We found one of the two we were looking for successfully and I am confident we would have found the other one had a snake and a bee's nest not been in our way - yikes!! After some hiking, we took the kids to the playground and let them play. C actually climbed UP the slide by himself! That kid is a climber I tell ya!:)

That afternoon, we stayed at the house and M got the outside pressure washed. The kids were enthralled by this and stood watching the action out the window.

I attempted to get a cute shot of their outfits, but was not so successful! They kept making faces at themselves in the mirror behind me. Not to mention I could have at least made the bed before taking the picture, but what you see is what you get at my house:)






No comments: