Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Norm

So, around here, C's idea of fun lately has been pushing the garbage can around the kitchen. As if this wasn't gross enough, he is getting stronger and can now dump it onto the floor! Oh yes! Yesterday he pushed it away from him and sent stuff flying clear across the kitchen. Today he pulled it over on top of him and sat there in a pile of trash! It was actually quite funny to see him covered it in (mind you this was an extremely FULL garbage can that was past due to be emptied so much so that the lid would not even close!!). I seriously thought about leaving him in it while I went and grabbed the camera, but the raw chicken packaging that I knew was on top made me think otherwise. Oh well, you'll just have to trust me that it was a classic site!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Forget all my toys - I wanna play with the garbage can! LOL.