Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day...

Redneck style!!:)

So, although our trip went fairly well, I still needed a B.R.E.A.K from the kids. On the way home on Sunday I called in the reinforcements - Gigi!!! Isn't she great!?!?!:)

She got here super early so that she could give us the whole day to get stuff done, nap and generally be kid-free:) BLISS!!! We did odds and ends and Gigi set up the sprinkler and pool for S to play in. And play she did:) We even took the picnic table outside and let her have her lunch outside so she didn't have to come in yet. But the real reason was so that we didn't have to worry about getting her dried off, changed and cleaned up because we were pretty hungry by that time too and just wanted to eat! HA! I didn't get C out in it just to avoid having to do extra work. I know, I know, that is so lazy, but it's the truth. He'll get his turn soon I'm sure!

It was a much needed "day off" from kids and I feel I can now get through the week!


No comments: