Sunday, June 21, 2009

Preschool Sunday School Cuties

I have been teaching preschoolers Sunday School for the last year. As the year comes to an end, I thought I would try and take a picture of the sweet, sweet kids in my class. Of course, there are several not in this picture, but here are the ones that were at church today! I can't believe they all sat in their chairs!!:) Next year, I am going to teach only part time so that I can get plugged back into my own adult Sunday School class. I don't know what age group I will be working with yet, but no matter how old they are, they will surely bless my Sundays just as these little ones have!

2 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Glad you will be coming back to SS. Dallas is going to do the same and just teach P/T.

TCW said...

They looks so calm and I can't believe OK is being so still. I may need a copy of this picture if you still have it.