Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Girls Weekend

This past weekend was girls weekend!! It was an absolute blast:) Even though I missed my little girl (this was the first time I'd really left her), I thoroughly enjoyed my "girl time" and being able to catch up with my best girlfriends from college. We relaxed and ate our way through our 4 day weekend getaway to Wrightsville Beach, NC! I can't wait to do it all again next year!!!!:)


Our AMAZING house!

Sunrise view from our pier - I was up way to early.
Birthday Girls.Walking on the beach in the mornings.
Catching up on the back deck.This crowd LOVES to eat and we did not disappoint:)

Fishing (awful picture but a lot of fun!).

We played lots and lots of games!

I love my girls and miss them already!


3 comments:

w and js mommy said...

So fun! So proud of you for having a time away! I know its hard..but you are a better mommy for it! :) Looks like tons of fun...awesome house!

Lee said...

yeah for the beach trip! can't wait to see you again in a few weeks! -Lee

Jessica said...

Oooohhh!!!! Looks like you had so much fun!