Saturday, April 18, 2009

Partying

Today was a very busy day!
This morning we headed to one sweet little boy's 1st birthday party! The weather could not have been any better and we were able to enjoy it in their backyard. There were bubbles and playdoh and bats/balls for the kids to play with. We had a great time! Happy Birthday, Connor!

Then, this afternoon, I headed to a baby shower for a friend who now lives in Atlanta. The decorations were amazing and she got so much great stuff for baby Ava! I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did get a picture of the fruit bowl. How creative!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I just love the watermelon basket...the ribbon adds that extra touch!!

Connor Family Blog said...

Omigoodness Caroline, she looks just like you! Precious!