Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday w/ Gigi

For a couple of months now, I have wanted to take S to a very fun pizza place. Well, I was able to do so today. Gigi came up to visit so I had a little help and I am very glad that I did! S had a lot of fun on riding on the carousel and climbing in and out of all of the other games! I was surpised at how cheap everything was, especially when S was free to get in and to eat and didn't care much for doing anything that required money other than riding the carousel (which we only did 2 times). Unfortunately S was a little, okay a lot, fussy when we told her it was time to go have lunch. She ate maybe 5 bites at the most. She was really quite awful during lunch. I have learned my lesson and next time and we will eat before we go play. But, after Gigi and I finished eating we went back and played some more before heading home for a much needed nap for S and a much deserved nap for mommy!

Loving riding the carousel!

S with Gigi.
Driving!
After a nap, S was in a much better mood! She posed with her "friends" the bears and read books to them during a photoshoot w/ Gigi!
We had a good day (minus the attitude at lunch) and can't wait for Gigi to visit again!

1 comment:

The 4 Pierces said...

I love her smile in the last picture! Precious!