Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Ahhh... the day of love. Ugggg! I really am not a big fan of the whole concept of Valentine's Day. But, nonetheless, I am celebrating it anyway:) This morning, I got S all dressed up in her Valentine get up. I do love any excuse to dress her up. Poor thing!


M and I really aren't planning any kind of celebration for today. I did make him his favorite cake (from scratch, the icing too), red velvet cake, as a surprise.

Instead of going out tonight, we are going to see Brad Paisley in concert! I am SO EXCITED! I have been wanting to see him for so long. Opening for him is Rodney Adkins and Chuck Wicks. I like both of them too, so all in all it is going to be a fabulous night out on the town.

Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!!:)

Here is S's Valentine dance for you!


6 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Happy 1st Valentine's Day, S! You are really kicking up a storm in your bouncing seat!

Hope you enjoy the concert...whoopee!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and sweet little valentine....Miss Twinklie Eyes!!!!

KLee said...

She can get that seat movin'!
That cake looks awesome! RV is one of my favorites too! You better send me the recipe! :)

Outnumbered! said...

She's got the prettiest eyes! She was really rockin' that bouncy seat. It's hard to believe she's that big already.

Double Dees in SC said...

Oh, that dance was absolutely precious! Looks like she's a fan of the bouncer!

Michelle Y said...

Love the dancing - she's got the arm movements down! Also, the "kisses 25 cents" shirt is precious!!!!!