Saturday, February 27, 2016

Wrapping Up Basketball


During last week's game, I was "assistant coach" and helped M know who to sub in and how many times they'd sat out since David wasn't able to be there!  It also gave me a different vantage point from which to take pictures and luckily I had my good camera with me:)  


Don't mess with him on defense!



He is one aggressive kid!



Team Mugshot!
This week was the team's last game!  Basketball season always seems like it lasts forever, but it does eventually end:)  I didn't have my nice camera with me today because I was too lazy to haul both that and the cooler full of team drinks into the gym, so phone pictures are just going to have to work!  The boys played a great last game and C even got another basket!

After the game, Chelle had made everyone special end of the year treats and the boys got their trophies!  It was an interesting season, and next year should be a whole other level of interesting when we move up to the next age group!




Getting his trophy and then outta there!



Bobby, Mark and C

No comments: