Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Glimpse Into Our Daily Life:)

I got a FitBit and LOVE it!!

Park with this kiddo while S was at dance! 
Brain - rotting:)

More time at the park - gotta get those wiggles out!

I was watching Dance Moms on TV and they had a segment
where the girls(ages 9 - 14) were talking about how to take
a selfie... hold the phone up they said.  So I gave it a go!  HA!

Waiting to get his haircut, maybe I should have his eyes checked?

Making his selection from our weekly bribe to get him to
behave at school!

I got S a reading light - it works well for those late night
dance classes and dinner in the car!

Switcharoos prep

Gigi came to town and got to see C play basketball!

S got into the Challenge program at school!  So proud!!

This girl is reading probably 90% of the time she is awake!

Dance brothers group is growing!!

No comments: